Skip to main content

What should be done with a tool that has deteriorated function?

I don’t know how long the new eco bag will continue to be my companion.....

A part of the eco bag that I had been using for several months was about to tear, so I threw it away.

discarded
tool
exceeds
deteriorates
repair
cost
purchase
new

I could have imagined

that if something heavy was in it, it would definitely break, so I threw it away before it broke.
Since it was made from a simple thin plastic bag, many alternative bags can be prepared. The new eco bag will turn into a favorite item in the coming months.
After all, the eco-bag that was used until last night could carry light luggage, but it was thrown away. I doubt what I did was ecology.

Should the tool be used for as long as possible?

A tool deteriorates over time and eventually becomes unusable.
There are basically two fate that a tool that has lost its expected effect will accept: will it be repaired or discarded?
Things that have begun to decline in function are often restored by being repaired, but if the repair cost is high, they will not be repaired.
Because if the expected repair cost exceeds the new purchase, repairing is a loss.


However, I feel that using the tool for a long period of time is not always the correct answer. Because some of the tools are a little difficult to use.
The abandoned eco bag was actually a little too big. I’ve always felt that I wanted something a little smaller.
The new eco bag I’ve been using since this morning is a little smaller. It happens to meet my modest request.
I don’t know how long the new eco bag will continue to be my companion.

Apple Giving Customers a Second Chance to Buy AppleCare+ After Their iPhone or Mac is Repaired - MacRumors
Apple Giving Customers a Second Chance to Buy AppleCare+ After Their iPhone or Mac is Repaired - MacRumors… In an internal memo this week, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments