Skip to main content

Even people who have a place to live

You can live without a fixed housing, but you should avoid indeterminate address if anything.....

I was walking down the road this morning and saw a homeless person. A man was sleeping near the station. There was only one homeless person. Isn’t it unusual that there is only one homeless person? Homeless people move in search of places where they can live comfortably, so they should gather in places where there is warm, little traffic and food.

Greater Boston’s housing market held steady last month. April is going to look a lot different

search
comfortably
close
move

I spend a lot of time outdoors each day, and I feel like a homeless person. My experience is that I just want to be near a fun, bright and warm place when I have to kill time anyway. I don’t want to be in a place that meets those conditions, but to be “close” to such a place. This is a strange psychology.

Even people who have a place to live may lose their place temporarily. At that time, isn’t the psychological state described above?

You can live without a fixed housing, but you should avoid indeterminate address if anything. I need a house to eat, change clothes, and sleep, but I feel that there are other major health benefits. I don’t know detailed statistics, but living in a dwelling can make you more vulnerable to illness.

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments