Skip to main content

Experienced was powerful, fast, and accurate

I think electronic cards are a useful tool. Such electronic cards will eventually be downsized and replaced with electronic chips.....

The other day, I had the first experience of self-checkout. There is a self-checkout counter next to the existing manned cash register, and the customer can scan the product barcode and pay for it.

handy terminalpayself-checkoutpowerfuldidn’t read it wellscannedfastaccuratetroublesOne of the 10handy terminalpayself-checkout

What I felt was that scanning was powerful. I used to scan a barcode with a handy terminal before, but often the machine didn’t read it well. There seemed to be a trick in the angle of the handy terminal and the timing of bringing it closer to the product, so I had a hard time.

However, the self-checkout read power I experienced was powerful, fast, and accurate. Even if the product was about 15 cm away from the machine, the barcode was scanned simply by bringing the product close to the machine.

However, it seems that some machines had troubles because they were the system immediately after the introduction. One of the 10 self-checkout machines was unusable.

Well, I paid in cash. I don’t use cards very often. I try not to use credit cards that access my bank account. However, I often use prepaid cards.

I think electronic cards are a useful tool. Such electronic cards will eventually be downsized and replaced with electronic chips. Use is planned.

Warzone Red Access Card: Easter egg or the start of an in-game event?
Warzone Red Access Card: Easter egg or the start of an in-game event?… We’ve rounded up some of the more interesting community theories of what the Red Access Card will actually do below, and update this page further as more information develops. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments