Skip to main content

Weekend? Find out what to do

What am I doing one month to six months from now? It’s too difficult to think about the future.....

What do you think of the expression “I feel uncomfortable on my shoulder”? There are many ways to judge words. The word “uncomfortable” may have been used to declare the degree of injury to be small when the injured person cannot move his shoulders as he wishes. Or they may have been asked for health reasons, despite being very healthy.

Learn English Idioms

unusualfeelingusuallyjudgenormalextraordinarypuzzledabnormalnowdetermineunusualfeelingusually

We can speak our words freely, but we are equally free to interpret them. So sharing something between the person saying and the person listening is like gambling. Furthermore, in the present case, the meaning of the word “uncomfortable” is vague.
For now, let’s assume that the word “uncomfortable” is an unusual feeling. Well, that person’s normal feeling can only be understood by that person. Even if it is said to be unusual, others will not know if it is different, and then what kind of feeling is usually. Furthermore, it is not possible to clarify which of the two situations is normal, that is, the state in which the user feels uncomfortable and the state in which the user does not. In extreme cases, normal and extraordinary are in a relative relationship, so one cannot immediately judge a person’s condition.

Holden Caulfield in The Catcher in the Rye | Shmoop
Holden Caulfield in The Catcher in the Rye | Shmoop… We’re not psychoanalysts but here’s our take: …

What am I doing one month to six months from now? It’s too difficult to think about the future.

Tomorrow and next month are basically the same as today?

But six months from now, I think we’re heading to new common sense. Until then, everything is a big mystery. I don’t want to think about it.

It’s like The Groundhog Day. Every morning, I wake up and spend a dim day. What a great Saturday morning. I knew there was nothing to do. It looks like this every day.
Probably the concept of time has changed. It’s like returning to childhood. The days are long, but the time feels like moving fast. For the time being, I’m still wary of washing my hands and gathering with others.

That is the minimum stress

weekend? I’m busy on purpose and find out what to do.
It’s hard not to be able to hug my husband right away. As he finishes work and returns home, I take his coat and clothes. Hug after he took a shower. My daughter forgets that soon. Anyway, our children run up to him. It is hard to stop it.

Yes, the world has suddenly changed, and you may be puzzled. So I want you to think a bit about whether the “uncomfortable feeling” you are feeling right now is really uncomfortable. In other words, we cannot immediately determine whether waiting at home and not being able to meet people are abnormal or normal. Because the world may have been abnormal until last year. One thing I can say is that the situation is normal now. I’m not saying it’s right, but at least it’s normal.

Dispatches from the Block, Week 4: Easter or Passover Plans? | Chicago News | WTTW
Dispatches from the Block, Week 4: Easter or Passover Plans? | Chicago News | WTTW… If you could do anything right now outside of your home, what would it be? …



That's it for today's post. Thank you

Comments