Skip to main content

No distinction between living and working

Jennifer Lopez is relaxed but comfortable in fashion, even in isolation.....

When I had Sunday, I felt I didn’t need Sunday. There is Sunday in the calendar now, but in my reality it disappeared. Of course, if you’re crazy about something, a calendar might not matter. Because every day is progressing at his own pace.

Jennifer Lopez Rocked a Sheer Tunic and Tiny White Bikini for Easter Sunday

holidaycalendarsworkinghabitschangedno distinctionactivitya breakexplain the rulesholidaycalendarsworking

But we must admit the meaning and reason why a week is divided into seven different days and has been repeated. All established habits are supported by the majority of people. As a result, people are supposed not to work on Sundays and Saturdays.
However, even calendars are meaningless for busy people, and they are busy on Saturdays and Sundays. In addition, the number of people who work from home has recently increased, and the lifestyles of ordinary people have changed dramatically.
Nowhere in my lifestyle can I find a holiday. If I have a break, it’s a few hours of the day, when I think about what I like. That is a break. Because I work at my own pace, it feels like working is an extension of my personal interests. At the very least, I refuse to take responsibility like an office worker.
I make no distinction between living and working, and give each activity an aspect related to life, social elements, and playfulness. Of course, for that to happen, I must be able to explain the rules to myself. Our last enemy is ourselves.


What gives the school the right to give my child homework? | Town Square | Palo Alto Online |… This is a legitimate question. …

Jennifer Lopez is relaxed but comfortable in fashion, even in isolation.
On Sunday, Lopez spent her family and Easter at home with her fiance.
Celebrating Easter was a lot of fun because a lot of things are happening right now. Good luck to everyone: Message from Lopez


That's all for today's post. Thank you

Comments