Skip to main content

Everywhere in the facility was broken

Hey, let’s do it well ....

I remember the last time I visited the zoo was about 10 years ago.

cages
human
think
prejudice
concept

I visited the zoo for the first time in a long time, but the atmosphere was still the same.
I also went to the zoo several times when I was a kid, but my memories of those days turned miserable when I became an adult.
Because don’t you think so? It is nothing more than abuse that a creature ends its life in a cage.

Is the zoo abusive for animals?

People think of things with their own ideas, so people with many concepts think simple things in a complicated way.
Therefore, with the concept of human rights or equality, I began to feel sorry for the wild animals detained in the zoo.
So, about 10 years ago, when I was heading to the zoo for no particular reason, I was surrounded by painful feelings.
Poor wild animals who live a crippled life in a cage! Forgive me for being ruthless to see you.

What is a cage that restrains humanity?

Well, the zoo was a historic zoo

and everywhere in the facility was broken. Admission was cheap because it was publicly owned.
A zoo under the blue sky away from the city center. As I imagined, it was filled with the smell of animals.
However, a surprising sight appeared for me.
It was wide. The space where animals live was large, and the cage where Steller’s sea eagle flew was as tall as a skyscraper.
Oh? With such a large cage, animals can even run, and birds can move freely.

At that time, the prejudice, no, the concept

that was taught to me whispered. The animals that live in the zoo are poor creatures.
But look at this reality. The cage is large and clean, and the hippopotamus is yawning. It can even be said that the bird cages are about the same height as the blue sky.
The range of activity of animals is not so wide, so if the cage is large and high enough, the physical distress that often occurs in economy class may not occur.
A more complicated concept whispered again. Imagine their psychological distress.
Hmmm, surely, the animals in the zoo will not die in their hometowns of Africa or South America. I admit their loneliness to some extent.
But that also applies to humans. How many happy old people will die in their bed at home surrounded by their families?

The monkeys, giraffes and prairie dogs would have been very strange to see me visiting the zoo on weekdays and worried about something.
Rather, isn’t the creature trapped in the cage a human being?
The cages that restrain humanity are transparent, endless in size and height, built by the magic of time, and surround us silently.
At that time, a tiger in the cage looked at me.
Hey, let’s do it well

A Wandering Tiger Unnerved Houston. The Man Who Fled With It Is a Murder Suspect. - The New York Times
A Wandering Tiger Unnerved Houston. The Man Who Fled With It Is a Murder Suspect. - The New York Times… “Anyone with information on the tiger is urged to contact HPD Major Offenders,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments