Skip to main content

What if that breaks out by not doubting someone?

Did I also lose my judgment due to the horror of that? ....

You must doubt it in order to believe in something. And in order to doubt something, it is a prerequisite to believe it.

judgment
doubt
believe
possibilities
generally

He will do that.
The man who secretly told me about it may have trusted me a little.
I don’t know what bad he did, but the man who was secretly rumored was a boy. Because he was still a minor.
I didn’t have the opportunity to talk to the boy in person, so the rumors grew black.

What is that?

Fires, unlike theft and lies, take people’s lives and property.
I have seen a house burn up in a fire up close, but a flame that burns higher than the roof on the second floor cannot be extinguished by normal fire extinguishing activities.
Those who see it can’t do anything, they just see the property disappear.
What if people were left behind in a burning house?
Therefore, fire must be absolutely prevented.
And I think it is natural for anyone who tries to cause such a disaster arbitrarily to be punished.

Is it bad to doubt people?

Now, if the cause of the fire was a minor, what should we think about it?
It’s extremely dangerous if he’s been talked about and has a propensity to do really bad things.
I looked at him softly. His back was a normal back.
It is generally said that one should not doubt a person. But what if a fire breaks out by not doubting someone?
In the end, no confirmation was found that he had bad qualities. Because no scandals happened.
But the possibilities don’t go away. Did I also lose my judgment due to the horror of the fire?

Hernando Co. deputies save disabled woman after fire consumes her Brooksville mobile home | WFLA
Hernando Co. deputies save disabled woman after fire consumes her Brooksville mobile home | WFLA… “We went in and me and Dakota looked at each other and we had a mission and our mission was to get her out,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments