Skip to main content

Whether it’s drawing, hitting the piano keys, or watering flowers

I’m not kidding. Isn’t it standing next to you? A ghost of tulips.....

I was shown a sketch drawn by a young child. It was a sketch of about five people familiar with the child, such as parents and siblings, standing side by side.

humanity
classified
Adults
children
happy
jealousy

A human like a ghost of a tulip

stands in the center. Who is this? I casually asked.
According to the innocent and quick answer by the child, it was me.
I felt like I was being asked a deep question, and I couldn’t say anything nifty.
Well, I told myself that I shouldn’t be pessimistic about it. Because I was in the center, even if it was a creepy ghost.

Can human beings be classified into two types?

Whether it’s drawing

hitting the piano keys, or watering flowers, young children are always bad at doing things. Adults near children are always frustrated.
But we have to admit that there is one factor that adults can’t beat children.
In other words, children are happy no matter what they do. Adults cannot imitate this.
What they do is sure to entertain them, even though they have no real benefit and cannot produce certain results.
Why are they just having fun and being alive?
Isn’t one of the reasons adults treat their children harshly on a daily basis is the fact that they live happily? It’s jealousy.

Adults dream as follows

when they are tired. Would you like to replace us and you for just one day?
Of course, it’s a dream. It goes without saying.
If you think this way, it may be easier. I think humanity can be classified into two types. Adults and children.
Those who live happily are children, and those who live irritated are adults.
Can human beings be classified into two types? Don’t make a joke!
I’m not kidding. Isn’t it standing next to you? A ghost of tulips.

Marin child care services reel from COVID-19 losses
Marin child care services reel from COVID-19 losses… “That is a significant loss of slots in our county that we really need to rebuild,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments