Skip to main content

Aware that something that should be valuable is valuable

Why do you answer without looking at my face? ....

“Anyway, it’s a green wallet. It was placed near the entrance here. Do you have it now?”

something
valuable
aware
not
process
consequences
lost

I don’t have it at all

I’m the owner of the principle of not carrying a wallet, and what a green wallet is!
The voice leaking from the mobile phone was serious. Hey, it’s a little unnatural to be serious about the missing wallet. I often read novels that the first discoverer or a close person was the real culprit.
Most of the time, that happens because you don’t hold your valuables firmly. The responsibility for negligence lies with the owner of the wallet, right?

How can I meet something new?

When we lose something, we don’t witness the moment. If someone is witnessing the moment something is about to be lost, it won’t be lost.
With that in mind, the process of losing something reflects that something is no longer conscious of anyone. Things that are strongly conscious by people are not lost or forgotten.
In other words, the fact that something is lost is just one of the consequences of a certain process. The process is the process of not being aware that something that should be valuable is valuable.
But this ruthlessness must be forgiven. Because we can only meet something new by forgetting and throwing away things.
Showing posts matching


“I want to ask again, did you see the pink waist bag?”
About an hour later, I received a call with similar content. However, the green purse has changed to a pink waist bag.
Four people left the hangout between 9am and 9:30 am, and I am one of them. I asked if you asked others the same. But it doesn’t seem to be done yet. I don’t understand the meaning of the situation.
As I walked, I searched many times in my clothes pocket. But neither a purse nor a bag can be in a small pocket of clothes.
After that, when I visited the hangout around 8 pm, about three friends were working on Excel. I asked if the wallet was found.
wallet? Well, oh, that’s right. The wallet was found. Someone had it.
Why do you answer without looking at my face?

Fox News' Benjamin Hall loses limbs after Ukraine attack
Fox News’ Benjamin Hall loses limbs after Ukraine attack… “To sum it up, I’ve lost half a leg on one side and a foot on the other. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments