Skip to main content

Be the driver of the subway car who called me

I was stunned for a while.....

By that time, one man was already about 30 years old. Already he had a wife and a child. Still, he was playing every day.

starting
goal
nothing
run

I also played every day, so I and the guy became acquainted with each other, often sharing cigarettes and chatting.
Eventually he used his knowledge to start self-employed electrical work. I felt he could do it well. He was a favorite of everyone.
He started his self-employed, but I kept playing. Oops, I earned my living expenses.

Where are the goals that have driven us?

We continue to run towards our goal today as well. That’s not a bad thing.
But a little experience teaches us that we don’t know the goal in detail.
Goals always form a chapter in a dream story and therefore vaguely captivate us.
And those who arrive at the goal notice that there is nothing there.
Where are the goals that have driven us?
But that’s fine. Because you are now on a new starting line.
Showing posts matching

“Hey! I’ve seen you for the first time in a while

How are you doing?”
A few years later, when I was walking on the subway platform, someone called out to me.
I turned around, but no one was there. However, the person who called me was the driver of the subway car.
If you look closely at the driver’s face in dark blue uniform and black cap, it’s the face of an electrician I know.
It wasn’t just that the electrician changed jobs to a subway driver that surprised me. I was also surprised that he remembered me.
In the middle of a short conversation, a departure buzzer buzzed at the train platform, and he, who was once an electrician, manipulated the lever of the car and left the station with the car. I was stunned for a while.

Ukraine live updates: 'Weakened' Russia a US goal; mass grave found
Ukraine live updates: ‘Weakened’ Russia a US goal; mass grave found… “We had an opportunity to demonstrate directly our strong ongoing support for the Ukrainian government and the Ukrainian people," …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments