Skip to main content

Lend me some coins, I’ll be back soon

I wonder if she will look for another person.....

“I’m a little rude, but I’m in trouble because I don’t have any coins. Can you exchange money?”

attack
defense
hurry
winning

The one woman looked like she was in her thirties. She wears a cream suit and has a travel bag with an airline logo on her shoulder.
She doesn’t look out of place because there are so many people like her in front of her travel agency. Maybe she didn’t have the coins needed for something.
But why did she call me? Does it look like a person wearing torn jeans and shabby sneakers has a lot of coins?
And she began to say strange things like this: If you give me some coins, I will exchange them, but since there are no banknotes to be exchanged here, I will bring them from another place a little further away.

Why do warlike people want to fight?

The first step to winning a battle is not to fight.
Needless to say, fighting costs a lot of money. On the other hand, there is no cost for not fighting.
In other words, devoting yourself to defense rather than attack can absolutely keep costs low.
However, as seen in many conflicts, if certain conditions are met, someone will start fighting aggressively one day. Because he has no other means left.
Those who start the battle think as follows. Attacking is also a defense.
They can no longer think about costs. So much they are in a hurry.
Showing posts matching

What is the principle of equivalent exchange?

In short, she doesn’t have any banknotes here right now. Unless coins and banknotes are handed at this place, I think it cannot be called an equivalent exchange.
“Really, there are banknotes very close to here. I’ll be back soon, so lend me some coins.”
Even if what she says is true, trading money requires suspicion. I replied, would you like to go with me to the place where the banknotes are to exchange money?
Then she replied that she wouldn’t do it anymore. She seemed to give up exchanging money with me. I wonder if she will look for another person.

Blinken, Austin to visit Ukraine Sunday, Zelenskyy says | Fox News
Blinken, Austin to visit Ukraine Sunday, Zelenskyy says | Fox News… "We will talk about the list of weapons we need and the pace of their supply. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments