Skip to main content

Break the outer skin of my favorite bag eventually

I don’t know what fate my memories are currently accepting.....

Eventually, the outer skin of my favorite bag broke.

uselessness
disposal
reuse
substance
concept
property

What causes the outer skin of the bag to tear?

I think the reason the bag broke was because there was something heavy inside and I often handled it roughly.
Anyway, this bag is no longer available. What do you think I should do?
The torn bag isn’t worth it, so I’ll throw it away. But I’m not going to buy a new bag.

What is the fate of what is useless?

There is a common circumstance whether it is a substance or a concept. That is, uselessness has no value.
What is useless is a relic. The relic has two destinies. One is disposal.
Another fate is reuse. Will the relics be reused? Yes.
Relics that are reused are called cultural properties. And, surprisingly, cultural properties consume a lot of maintenance costs.
But as long as a cultural property is a relic, it should not be forgotten that it is useless.
Showing posts matching


But it’s a little sad to throw away the bag I’ve used for many years. Because the bag is full of my memories.
But memories aren’t worth anything. Rather, storing worthless junk will incur certain losses.
And the broken bag was thrown away. I don’t know what fate my memories are currently accepting.

Russian warship sunken in Ukraine war may have been carrying a piece of the 'true cross,' a treasured Christian relic
Russian warship sunken in Ukraine war may have been carrying a piece of the ‘true cross,’ a treasured Christian relic… The Moskva, a missile cruiser that was the flagship of Russia’s Black Sea fleet, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments