Skip to main content

Establish the efficient division of labor system

I sat on the edge seat.....

“We’re gonna meet at the hamburger shop over there from now on. If you like, come on.”

efficient
division
centralized
labor
separated

What’s wrong with the irresponsible people?

I’m not enthusiastic. After all, I could imagine that we would just spend a pointless time talking silly.
Lately, I’ve stopped thinking deeply about trivial things. Still I thought I would go. I may be able to find out some good profit stories.
Fortunately, no, maybe not, but the burger shop is just a short walk away. It was sunny but cold wind was blowing, but I started walking.
By the way, I arrived at the second floor of the store and was drinking coffee for the time being. Nobody is here. Hey, where is the summit meeting held?
The good thing about irresponsible people is that they don’t take anything seriously. And the bad thing about them is that they don’t keep their promises.
I asked the clerk, who was too expressionless, if the group of guests had reserved a seat. The clerk bends his head.
I don’t understand. I have read almost all the online news provided by smartphones for free. What should I do to kill time?

It cannot be denied

that one of the conditions for establishing a certain level of productivity or economic activity is the division of labor.
No matter how much personal freedom or autonomy is called for, we must divide the labor in developing the conditions for living.
In addition, such a division of labor system must be centralized in terms of distance. The reason for this is simple. No matter how efficient the division of labor system is established, transportation costs may erode profits.
This is a contradiction. We are separated from each other by the division of labor and then approach again. This contradiction is another aspect of every city.
Showing posts matching


“Maybe the friends you are waiting for are waiting at other stores?”
What did you say? Certainly, it’s unnatural for them to meet at a store far from our hangout.
The other store is far from here. I curse the misunderstanding I made.
After spending about 20 minutes, I arrived at another hamburger shop with the exact same name and the exact same appearance. No, I walked around for a while. Because this is the first time I’ve visited this area of ​​the city.
This store. When I headed to the entrance, an acquaintance came out. He seemed worried because I was late.
I didn’t say I misunderstood the store. Fortunately, the road that runs through this city was congested. I was late because the road was congested.
When I went upstairs, some people were having a fun conversation. I sat on the edge seat.

Ukrainian governor says city of Mariupol ‘wiped off the face of the earth’ | The Hill
Ukrainian governor says city of Mariupol ‘wiped off the face of the earth’ | The Hill… Asked if Russia could effectively take control of Mariupol, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments