Skip to main content

Have some bad aspects sometimes

Let’s create new and concrete relationships.....

It was a terribly distant town. The place I arrived at after connecting trains and taxis was a small restaurant.

solid
liquid
gas
disappear
leak
new

The simple map sent by fax was unclear, but there was no other place where many people gathered.
Mountains, rivers and sky. Some passenger cars are already parked in the small restaurant.
I refastened my tie and stood at the entrance of the venue. I looked around, but no one I knew. No, to be correct, everyone knew me.
Decades of time change a person’s appearance. After a while, I found out that there were many relatives of mine, and everyone was sitting in chairs and chatting.
Like I did, people around me look at me as strangers. Hi, it ’s me. You are you, right?
The wedding of a relative is strange like this. I started looking for a man.

How do relationships end?

For us, relationships change. It’s like a solid at first.
A concrete and specific relationship with a person exists like a solid.
However, human relationships sometimes have some bad aspects. At that time, relationships are eroded by hatred and become liquid-like.
Unless you use some kind of bucket, that relationship will soon leak.
And finally, relationships turn into gas. The concept of it is no longer concrete. It will disappear soon.
So what do you do? Let’s create new and concrete relationships.
Showing posts matching

That person was one of the servants

No, rather, he may have been a hired person. He was not a member of this family but worked with it.
I searched for that person. His appearance had changed, but I found him. I approached him.
He seems to have imagined me approaching. Because he wasn’t surprised to see me.
In addition, he seems to have noticed me since I arrived here.
I suddenly became a little awkward, so I didn’t start a conversation with him.

Russia will shut off gas supplies to Poland, state-run company says - CNN
Russia will shut off gas supplies to Poland, state-run company says - CNN… “On April 26, Gazprom informed PGNiG of its intention to entirely suspend deliveries under the Yamal contract at the beginning of the contract day on April 27,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments