Skip to main content

Recognize the tension state at the moment when the relaxation state is interrupted

Someone said the taste was bad.....

“This drink contains alcohol, isn’t this a problem? You’re not going to drive a car right now, right?”

tension
relaxation
neutral
solution

No problem

I’m going to walk straight to the hangout. You see, I even brought a clunky bag to put it in.
A colorful aluminum can like a soft drink contains a carbonated drink containing alcohol. It looks like cola to those who do not know the details.
I received four of them and put them in a bag. You can imagine either taking it back to the hangout and putting it in the fridge, or maybe it’s gone in no time.
The only thing that is certain is that I was forced to do this. Of course I will not refuse. I’m not just a donkey. I’m a donkey devoted.

Should tension be considered part of relaxation?

It is wrong to define a tense situation as an independent phenomenon. That’s because tension is a pair of relaxation.
The tension state can be recognized at the moment when the relaxation state is interrupted. So to speak, the tension state is regulated by the relaxed state.
So should tension be considered part of relaxation? That’s not right.
Because it is possible to assume that the relaxed state arises from the tense state.
We would have to be somewhere in between, at least when considering the issues of tension and relaxation.
This is because a neutral solution cannot be derived in a tense situation, and this task is not noticed in a relaxed state.
Showing posts matching


“Thank you. Hey everyone, the drink has arrived! Anyone who wants this can receive it.”
I take out four cans of beverage from the bag. No, I tried to take it out. Oh? I can only find three.
Certainly, I received four. It happened just a few minutes ago. I received four, right?
Currently, there are only three canned beverages. why?
No one noticed that I was frozen, and three people received three cans of beverage. I was a little confused and nervous. When did my memory break?
Someone said the taste was bad.

Israel downs Gaza rocket, admonishes Jordan as Jerusalem tensions simmer | Reuters
Israel downs Gaza rocket, admonishes Jordan as Jerusalem tensions simmer | Reuters… No Gaza faction claimed responsibility for the launch, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments