Skip to main content

Feel that the brightness of the fluorescent lights in my room had diminished slightly

I wonder if the force to press the button has weakened.....

Why is the light in the room suddenly dim?

actions
excuse
physical
collision

For a few days

I felt that the brightness of the fluorescent lights in my room had diminished slightly. Reason? I felt it was dark somehow.
Of course, I didn’t measure the brightness in the room with a photometer. Therefore, the brightness I felt is due to my senses.
Recently, my body temperature is measured many times every day. For that reason, inexpensive thermometers are on sale.
So, if cheap Asian photometers are sold, many people will buy them. Especially anxious people like me will buy it.
I stood on a chair and removed the cover of the lighting fixtures attached to the ceiling. Ring-shaped fluorescent lamp.
I wrote down the model number of the fluorescent lamp. I went to the electronics store with the memo.

What is a collision?

We perform certain physical actions in doing things. There is a reason for its physical operation.
If the reason includes values ​​or beliefs, the story turns into a complex one.
There is no room for controversy in the physical movement. Because the debate is already over.
Of course, the argument is a virtual argument, and its substance is just a personal excuse.
Anyway, a certain physical movement starts on the basis of a certain excuse.
But what do you think will happen if your actions and someone’s actions interfere with each other? It’s a collision.
It’s a physical encounter and a clash between excuses.
Showing posts matching


There are various sizes and types of fluorescent lamps. Daylight color, natural light, cool light, etc.
Fluorescent lamps of the size I want only emit cool light. I bought a fluorescent lamp that emits a cool color.
I brought back the oversized fluorescent light, stood on the chair again, and removed the cover of the lighting fixtures on the ceiling.
Exchange completed. Reinstall the cover, step down from the chair and press the switch on the wall.
Not bright. The new fluorescent light is dark. Should this be called cool light?
In short, it was my misunderstanding that I felt my fluorescent lights were dark.
By the way, why is it difficult to open the microwave oven door? I wonder if the force to press the button has weakened.

Russian forces left bombs, death and destruction around Kyiv. Now a massive demining operation is underway - CNN
Russian forces left bombs, death and destruction around Kyiv. Now a massive demining operation is underway - CNN… “Fire,” he shouts, before bracing and pressing the trigger. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments