Skip to main content

Reproduce the past perfectly

I don’t know who should retake this event.....

“You know there’s a swallow’s nest on the top of the outer wall, right? I was asked to remove it, can anyone do it?”

past
event
reproduce
Techniques
itself
not completely

Our noble lady

your beautiful fingertips must not get dirty. Everyone hated that kind of work, but I decided to do it.
I have no grudge against swallows, but I know that birds carry endemic bacteria. So I thought their nests should be removed before the troublesome infectious disease spreads.
However, I had another small hidden plan. I thought about shooting a video of the babies in the swallow’s nest.
It’s swallow babies with their beaks open and screaming cutely! If such a video was shot, a wonderful video work would be born.
Borrowing a stepladder, I looked into the nest above the wall. Oh? The nest is an empty house.
I can not believe that! Already after all the swallows had left the nest.

Is the reproduced past a perfect reproduction of the past?

How well can the concept of reproducibility reproduce the past? The scope of application of this task is wide.
Because almost the only reliable information for us who cannot see through the future is in the past.
Therefore, we try to recreate the past to consider what has disappeared. Techniques such as text, figures, audio, and video are all used when the past is reproduced.
Then, does the reproduced past perfectly reproduce the past? The answer is no.
Because the past information we rely on is not the past itself, right? So we must not completely trust all the thoughts that come from it.
Showing posts matching


“Who did this? I asked you to remove the dirt under the swallow’s nest. I didn’t tell you to remove the swallow’s nest!”
He is a nature lover who loves swallows. But like many dreamers, he isn’t willing to admit the fear of infectious diseases.
Certainly I removed the swallow’s nest. I haven’t made a mistake. Rather, he made a misleading mistake.
He didn’t have to be indignant if he had stated exactly what he wanted to say.
I don’t know who should retake this event.

Blinken: Russian actions at Bucha were 'deliberate campaign to kill' | USA TODAY - YouTube
Blinken: Russian actions at Bucha were ‘deliberate campaign to kill’ | USA TODAY - YouTube… "We are seeing credible reports of torture, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments