Skip to main content

Be the information density at the center of the information path high

I begin to follow the path I have walked.....

The color of the little cloth was gray. I wondered what this color looked like. Yes, it’s a koala.

information
density
route
center
high

The reason I made my own koala-colored mask was that the mask was too dirty. Nobody wants to wear a mask that is very dirty, right?
I cut the gray cloth with scissors, sewed a rubber string, tried it on, and laughed.
I was a strange koala in the mirror. I sewed a little to make the new mask three-dimensional. It is enough to devise how to wear it to become a cute koala.

How to get closer to a place with high information density?

One of the conditions for estimating the density of information is to know the direction of information movement.
Even information moves as long as everything changes over time. Let’s recognize the movement as a single route.
Many information channels intersect everywhere and eventually gather in the center. Its center is a set of information intersections.
Therefore, the information density at the center of the information path is high. And to get closer to it, we must move with information.
Showing posts matching

Can the unused amount left on the commuter pass be recovered at any time?

Then I passed the main street to finish my errands. I wanted to recover the unused amount left on the commuter pass.
Calculating the commuter pass refund amount is quite cumbersome. I gave up doing that and decided to have the bus company calculate it.
In the afternoon on weekdays, the area near the reception desk of the bus company was quiet. I stood at the counter and offered to cancel my commuter pass.
After glancing at my commuter pass, the person in charge replied that the refundable date had already passed. I left the reception. And I noticed that there was no mask.
I begin to follow the path I have walked.

Ukraine: 200 bodies found in basement in Mariupol's ruins | KSL.com
Ukraine: 200 bodies found in basement in Mariupol’s ruins | KSL.com… The bodies were decomposing and the stench hung over the neighborhood, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments