Skip to main content

Know what kind of person she is

I only know that I still don’t know her deeply.....

I’m an average person, so I think it’s okay to evaluate others based on me.

process
whole
property
evaluate
No way

Unfortunately, this is the belief of the average person. Despite the serious error contained in such a belief.
However, this mistake cannot be helped. For example, one woman I know is valued by the people around her as having a strong will.
She knows that, but she ridicules the people around her a little. Am I a strong willed person? No way
She doesn’t feel herself strong in her will. Because her will is nothing special to her.
Nonetheless, the evaluations of those around her would be in her favor. She is given a positive impression without any special effort.
As far as I can see, I don’t think she has a strong will. She just doesn’t talk wastefully. I wonder if those who don’t talk wastefully have a strong will.

Should the state or nature of things be trusted?

Take steel, for example. Steel is terribly hard. However, its hardness is only one process.
In other words, steel is originally a liquid because it is formed after being melted at a high temperature.
After being liquid, the steel turns into a hard solid. It is not a hard solid from the beginning.
Then, after the steel is discarded, it is melted again and returns to a liquid state. You see, the period when steel is hard is unexpectedly short.
Thus, a state or property is just one process. Therefore, the whole should not be judged from one process.
A state or property is just one process. Therefore, the whole should not be judged from one process.

Of course, this view of mine

is also based on my thinking. So it’s terribly suspicious.
In the first place, I still don’t know what kind of person she is. I only know that I still don’t know her deeply.

On Sunday, these women and children who have spent more than 60 days in maze-like tunnels under the steel plant, …
Ukrainian civilians evacuated from Mariupol’s steel plant - BBC News - YouTube

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments