Skip to main content

Seal our intelligence or suppress our instincts

A loud noise echoes from somewhere and I will look up at the night sky for a moment, by instinct.....

I couldn’t hear the sound. But I saw colorful flashes shining in the dark night sky.

intelligence
instinct
independently
usage

I’m sure what I saw was a fireworks display. However, after walking a little, I couldn’t see it. I wonder if it ended after several launches.
No one was talking about fireworks at the hangout. No one seemed to know about it.
There was no announcement that the fireworks could be seen from this town last night. No, I don’t think it’s necessary to announce the fireworks.

Has intelligence and instinct been separated by a slight difference?

I wonder if intelligence and instinct have been separated by a slight difference.
In other words, is something added to the instinct and it becomes the intelligence? No, I think that intelligence and instinct are not in the same field, but function independently in different fields.
Because, depending on the conditions at that time, we may seal our intelligence or suppress our instincts. These two abilities are used independently of each other.
I am wondering how this parallel usage was acquired. It may be due to intelligence or it may be due to instinct.
Showing posts matching

What is an event that should not be waited for by a person, but rather should be met by chance?

But what should I do if the time when the fireworks are launched is announced? Should I head to the launch site?
As long as a large building does not block your view, you can watch the fireworks launched high in the sky wherever you are. Therefore, the fireworks will not be relentlessly announced in advance.
Rather, I think that the fireworks are not something to wait for, but an event that should be met by chance. Because, in the fireworks, the person who sees them cannot be identified.
What would I have done if last night’s fireworks had been announced in advance? Well, I wouldn’t have done anything in particular.
A loud noise echoes from somewhere and I will look up at the night sky for a moment, by instinct.

The Moskva: US provided intelligence that helped Ukraine target Russian warship - CNNPolitics
The Moskva: US provided intelligence that helped Ukraine target Russian warship - CNNPolitics… Ukrainian forces, having spotted the Russian warship in the Black Sea, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments