Skip to main content

Work without beneficiaries

Of course, his father would be his pride.....

“On my days off, I lie down all day because my back hurts.”

beneficiaries
behalf
workers
supported

He smiled and said that, and he seemed to ask me for consent. Everyone has a backache, right?
I can’t live up to his expectations. Only a few people have a backache the next morning after lifting a heavy load.
The reason he works so hard is because his family needs money to live. But this is just his explanation.
His father works hard to support his family. As is often the case, few fathers actually live that way.
But his hardship is also a pride for him. So he wants to talk about how he strives for his family.

What do we work for?

In general, it is reasonable to assume that the worker is some sort of agent.
The worker works, but all the reasons do not depend on him. Rather, most of the reasons workers work are for someone other than him.
In other words, there are multiple beneficiaries behind one worker. Because someone has to work, one works on behalf of others and the other receives compensation for labor.
If there are no beneficiaries to be supported by the workers, will the workers be enriched?
The solution is a little lonely. Without beneficiaries, no one would need to work, so no worker would be needed.
Showing posts matching

He said, “I have two daughters

but my wife is my second wife.”
In any case, he drives a light truck and is involved in logistics. Well, you had one son, right?
His son lives independently. I wonder why this father wouldn’t talk about his son.
I think his son will often talk about his father. Of course, his father would be his pride.

May Day rallies in Europe urge more help as inflation bites | AP News
May Day rallies in Europe urge more help as inflation bites | AP News… Tensions erupted in Paris, as some demonstrators smashed windows at some banks, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments