Skip to main content

Mean being earlier than anyone else

I still don’t understand why I write notes.....

An old memo was found in the scraps of paper. Something is written in poor writing.

I thought it was a memo left by someone I didn’t know, but it was a memo written by me. Nothing important is written there.
When the memo was written, I seemed to be terribly impressed with some of the events.

KUOW - Internal SPD memo raises questions about public safety priorities
KUOW - Internal SPD memo raises questions about public safety priorities… The memo, which was written in April by SPD Sgt. Pamela St. John, …

What does it mean to be first?

Make the ultimate choice. Which do you choose, the best or the first?
Needless to say, the goal of the competition is to be at the top. We strive for that.
Being the highest means that some performance is the best. So what does it mean to be first?
When you think about it normally, being first means being earlier than anyone else.
So how is it evaluated to be the first? In fact, the first is defined by the successor. In other words, the first is discovered after the second is established.
I wonder if this reversal phenomenon can be applied to the highest rule. Will the runner-up decide the top?

Showing posts matching

This memo was written about two years ago

At that time I was terribly timid. But that doesn’t seem weird.
I’m still worried about many things, but the quality of those worries is a little different than it was two years ago. But two years ago is connected to the present. One memo connects the two.
If possible, I would like to regain the feelings of two years ago. Because I feel that even though I will continue to live in the same way, I feel that it is new.
I can imagine that at some point I would leave a note again. I still don’t understand why I write notes.

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments