Skip to main content

Have an independent time axis

I’ve never been to the store, so I still don’t know the reason for his feelings.....

“Do you want to know what the store looks like? Well, I felt it was a bit tough. The average age of the employees at that store is low.”

timelines
straight
curve
parallel
intersect
fleeting

His detailed explanation is concrete, abstract, and inconsistent.
It’s understandable if the store looks harsh because the average age of the employees is high. At least that’s usually the case, right?
Workplaces with many young employees are nervous: I wonder how to interpret this explanation.
Well, even he has visited the remote workplace only a few times. I think he may be telling the truth on one side because he has a special observing power.

Is the time axis a straight line?

Let’s think that peacetime and emergency are not mutually exclusive, but coexist.
That is, one time axis is not divided into normal time and emergency time. In normal times and in emergencies, each has an independent time axis.
If those two timelines are parallel to each other, they will never meet. Peacetime is always normal.
However, no one guarantees that the time axis is straight. Let’s even assume that the time axis is a curve.
In addition, there is no guarantee that the two time axes are parallel. So sometimes the two timelines intersect.
The important thing is that when peacetime and emergency meet, it’s a fleeting event and it doesn’t last forever.
Showing posts matching

“Do you want to know the location of the store?

Well, there is a big bridge and the store is next to it.”
I checked the spot on my smartphone. It looks like there are no buildings near the bridge.
He swiped my phone and moved the map a lot. The location he showed is hundreds of meters away from the bridge.
I suspected that his explanation wasn’t accurate, but my premonition was right. I don’t want to wander near the bridge.
He may not have wanted to tell the location of the store. I’ve never been to the store, so I still don’t know the reason for his feelings.

Russian sentenced to life in Ukraine's 1st war crimes trial | AP News
Russian sentenced to life in Ukraine’s 1st war crimes trial | AP News… Meanwhile, in a rare public expression of opposition to the war from the ranks of the Russian elite, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments