Skip to main content

Stare at my jacket and giving a strange praise

Plus, as long as I claim I bought it, it was bought by me.....

“Hey, you’re wearing a nice colored jacket. Where did you buy it? Hmm, are you the owner of this jacket?”

ideas
tools
consensus
chosen ones
mission
realized

A man is staring at my jacket and giving a strange praise. Anyway, thank you, this jacket is cheap but has a nice color.
I knew immediately what he wanted to say. A few days ago he lost his jacket.
Will people lose their clothes? Of course, like cigarettes and wallets, you might even forget your clothes. Because all hard-working people are busy.
I’m not the only one to buy a jacket that was sold at a low price at a crappy store in this small town. Maybe he bought the same jacket.

Is everyone’s consensus carried out by everyone?

Our consensus as a group is carried out by some members, just as our ideas are realized by tools.
Needless to say, humans are not tools, but the chosen ones often behave like tools objectively.
And just as a tool wears little by little each time it is used, even the performers of the idea wear or damage it as well.
However, those who become someone’s tools are filled with a sense of mission, and they are unaware of their own misfortune. Rather, even if they are aware of it, they cheat.
Thus, one group is divided into ideas and tools. You are free to choose which one, even though this is just one idea.
Showing posts matching

“Recently, I lost a jacket

that looked exactly like this. I think I probably left it in this hangout.”
Detective with a clear mind, what do you want to say? He wanted to know when I bought this jacket.
There is something strange. The time when you lost your jacket is almost the same as when I bought it. But I didn’t say that.
The sharpness gradually diminishes from the eyes he sees my jacket. He seems to think he shouldn’t doubt his companion.
that is okay. Unless I give up this jacket, this jacket is mine.
Plus, as long as I claim I bought it, it was bought by me.

Ukraine war: Putin urged to hold 'direct, serious negotiations' with Zelensky - BBC News
Ukraine war: Putin urged to hold ‘direct, serious negotiations’ with Zelensky - BBC News… “insisted on an immediate ceasefire and a withdrawal of Russian troops,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments