Skip to main content

Tell anyone the mistake of thinking

Spreadsheet software doesn’t tell anyone the mistake of thinking.....

There is only one great job that spreadsheet software can do. It’s addition. Other than that, humans have to think about it.

field
view
world
only one
valid

I had two big missions last night. One is to cut my hair. The other was to go buy vegetables.
I always cut my hair at the same haircut shop. However, I don’t go there often, so I don’t know the closing time of the barber shop in detail. So I had to get there as soon as possible.
The supermarket where I buy vegetables is always the same. I knew the store would close at 8 pm.
However, I wrestled with spreadsheet software from that afternoon and recalculated many times until 7:00 pm.

Is the worldview we believe in universal?

We think, judge, and act on various things in a certain field. The field is very wide.
However, there is more than one field used by us. Various fields are being utilized in the world.
A world view that is completed in one field is valid only on that field. I wonder what this means.
One field does not know or probably cannot understand the principles of another.
And everyone is a resident of their own field.
Showing posts matching

Isn’t the calculation result output by spreadsheet software wrong?

I admit that spreadsheets do a great job. However, the calculation results are rarely verified.
Therefore, it is not known that the calculation procedure is incorrect until the software displays an error message. No matter how unrealistic numbers are output.
Somehow I noticed that the calculation result was strange, so I reviewed the calculation procedure or function many times. I fixed any small mistakes I found.
Then I realized that there was a serious mistake in my way of thinking and started over. Spreadsheet software doesn’t tell anyone the mistake of thinking.

Russia claims to have taken full control of Mariupol | AP News
Russia claims to have taken full control of Mariupol | AP News… “complete liberation” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments