Skip to main content

Reduce the number of people who can use the benefits

Of course, I closed the web page.....

It was necessary to answer the questionnaire in order to take advantage of the benefits introduced by the direct mail.

work
impressions
separate
friction
prevent

The company does not want this benefit to be available to many customers for free. Because the letters that describe the procedure for using the benefits were extremely small.
The small size of the printed text can reduce the number of people who can use the benefits. Isn’t it really a clever and fucking technique?
Anyway, the privilege service requires you to enter some information in the WEB form. This is also a fucking way. The user must remove the dust on the desk and start the personal computer.

Should hypocrisy always be eliminated?

The easiest way to get something done is to separate impressions from work.
Since a certain project cannot proceed without friction with the surroundings, the project must prevent friction in advance.
Projects seen from the surroundings are only perceived as an impression, so no matter how great a project is, if it makes a bad impression, it will not be welcomed.
But still, the focus of the project is on the job. However, good content rarely produces a good impression.
If you want to accomplish great work, make a good impression in advance. It doesn’t matter if it is hypocrisy.
Showing posts matching

Unfortunately

I can’t use my computer right now. So what should I do? Oh? The QR code was printed on the back of the direct mail.
I didn’t know if it would work, but I tried to have my cell phone read the QR code. The URL was displayed almost instantly.
wait a minute. If I connect to this URL, I will have to pay the communication charges. How fucking a company is it?
And connect. A simple site was displayed. Enter my membership code and date of birth. Is it okay if my name is not entered?
Hmmm, it seems that personal information such as my name is already included in the QR code. I feel that the technology has advanced.
By the way, regarding the important user benefits, it is explained that you should go to another site and check the details. Of course, I closed the web page.

Photos: Biden's Asia trip
Photos: Biden’s Asia trip… Biden’s stops in two staunch US allies – South Korea and Japan …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments