Skip to main content

Repeat the content of the chat of the last time

The cigarette I have is still long.....

“Recently, the number of orders has decreased. I have nothing to do, so it’s rather tough.”

manage
ego
deviating
meet
do not know

That’s fine. He talks to me because he has no work to do. It’s not unnatural.
A man who has nothing to do wanders the streets on a bicycle, meets me who just kills time, and chats for about 10 minutes.
I don’t know his identity and name, but I wouldn’t dare to know him. However, this is not the first time I have had such an endless chat with him.
The content of the chat is a repeat of the last time. It’s about work dissatisfaction, what’s happening with the hangouts, or the weather.

How is our sociality maintained?

Managing things means deterring things from deviating or running away.
So if you lose control of something, you fail to manage it.
There are various things to be managed. There is no reason why it is human only. We sometimes have to manage our ego.
And we sometimes fail in that ultimate management task. What if we lose control of our ego?
You will meet you who you do not know.
Showing posts matching

What are the conditions for a chat to start?

By the way, I feel that I may never meet this guy again. With that in mind, it’s a little strange that silly chats feel nostalgic.
Because both I and he have a relatively quiet personality. Had there been no temporal and spatial coincidence, the chat would not have started.
The sky is getting dark and it’s going to rain. He hurried away somewhere. The cigarette I have is still long.

Russian soldier asks Ukrainian widow to forgive him during first war crimes trial | Ukraine | The Guardian
Russian soldier asks Ukrainian widow to forgive him during first war crimes trial | Ukraine | The Guardian… “I acknowledge my blame … I ask you to forgive me,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments