Skip to main content

Think I shouldn’t tell anyone about this

She doesn’t say thank you to me.....

“5 regular sizes. Each has a salad. Please!”

destruction
duplication
decline
expansion
addition
efficiency

Thank you. The store was crowded with customers, and the female clerk lost her smile. But I was able to receive as many pizzas as I needed.
I walked back to the hangout and placed five pizza sets on the table. Some were there, but they were so absorbed in the game that they weren’t willing to help me.
I opened the pizza box, moved it onto a paper plate, removed the salad lid and placed it in the middle of the table. Placed in a radial pattern.
There was a strange sound. There was one earring in the box. It’s strange.
I picked up a dangerous piece of metal and put it in my pocket. I thought I shouldn’t tell anyone about this. I thought that if I talked about this, there would be a small fuss in no time.

How to expand things quantitatively?

Quantitative expansion is basically considered to be welcome. This is a shared perception in every situation.
Quantitative decline makes us uneasy and we develop new strategies to achieve quantitative expansion.
There are two main ways to expand things quantitatively. One is expansion by addition. The other is expansion by duplication.
If efficiency is important, the latter method should be selected. Because duplication adds a lot of new elements at once.
However, I wonder what effect the latter will have on the quantitative decrease. Think of the opposite of enlargement by duplication.
The quantitative decline in the additional method is relatively modest. It will decrease little by little.
But the reduction due to replication is terribly dramatic. In that case, the reduction is almost equal to destruction.
Showing posts matching

“Is there enough drink?

I think it’s better to prepare a little more.”
That’s all I made a reason to go out. Of course, I was going to buy cola or alcohol, but the first place to go is a pizzeria.
The line of customers who were in the store was short. I knocked on the back door of the store. A woman who handed me the goods 20 minutes ago was wiping the toaster oven.
There was something like this in the box of goods, so I will return it …
The woman was not surprised. Oh, I was looking for this
She doesn’t say thank you to me.

Finland will seek to join NATO, ditching decades of neutrality despite Russia's threats of retaliation - CNN
Finland will seek to join NATO, ditching decades of neutrality despite Russia’s threats of retaliation - CNN… “We hope that the parliament will confirm the decision to apply for NATO membership,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments