Skip to main content

Ask to distribute them a lot anyway

But I’m a little interested in what kind of live it is.....

“There are live tickets over there. I’m being asked to distribute them a lot anyway.”

Who brought such a thing? I knew about a month ago that there was a lot of garbage on the table.
I didn’t realize that the contents of the thin plastic shopping bag were live tickets. Sure, I remember as someone was asking me to distribute these.
Well, it seems that the serious guys in this hangout have taken away a few tickets and distributed them to someone.
By the way, I wonder who is observing how many tickets were distributed by whom. Maybe no one has ever observed such a thing.
Well, that ticket wasn’t worth much from the beginning.
But the important thing is that someone tried to distribute the ticket. At least that person will be recognized as a supporter of the live.

Lithuania enforces Kaliningrad sanctions, drawing Russian ire - The Washington Post
Lithuania enforces Kaliningrad sanctions, drawing Russian ire - The Washington Post… The Kremlin has described the decision as “unprecedented” and “hostile,” …

Why do we sometimes act in vain?
Action for profit. The purpose of this action is to make a profit.
However, profits should not be the only purpose.
The profits that will be earned are secondary profits, and the temporary profits are to act anyway.
Of course, the action itself does not make a profit. However, the fact that he acted has a certain meaning.
And when meaning is more important than profit, we are driven to useless actions.
Despite the question of what to act for.
I think those who brought a lot of paper scraps
no, a lot of tickets to this hangout are friends of the concert organizers.
In short, it doesn’t matter if that ticket isn’t distributed. I don’t think even the people who distributed the tickets will go to the venue on the day of the concert.
I have never helped distribute tickets. But I’m a little interested in what kind of live it is.

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments