Skip to main content

Have nothing to do with becoming proficient in something

Because I can’t recommend her a third job.....

“I’m not busy today, so I feel comfortable. I don’t like busy days.”

I don’t think there are very few customers at the shopping center on holidays, but she said she wasn’t busy.
She goes there if someone is in trouble and guides them appropriately. That’s her job.
However, sometimes she disappears near the doorway. Despite the large number of customers coming to the store.

What does it mean to be able to effectively use certain means?
What does it mean for a person to become proficient in something?
The result of proficiency is easy to understand. It is nothing but a certain track record.
The problem is the condition for mastering something. I think one of the conditions is that people can skillfully use specific means.
No matter how passionate you are, if you can’t use the means effectively, you won’t be able to master anything and produce results.
So what does it mean to be able to effectively use certain means?
At least, I think it has nothing to do with becoming proficient in something.

Showing posts matching


“I have two jobs.
One is to guide customers here. The other is to take care of small children. So I have no holidays.”
I imagined that the two types of jobs were probably almost one for her.
Because she works whimsically when she’s busy, and always kills time somewhere else. She doesn’t look for something to do. Even if the customers turn into children, she has only one thing to do.
It didn’t look like there weren’t many visitors, but she enthusiastically talked to me. I couldn’t say anything.
Because I can’t recommend her a third job.

European leaders visit Ukraine, dangling hope of EU membership | Reuters
European leaders visit Ukraine, dangling hope of EU membership | Reuters… Air raid sirens blared in Kyiv as the visit by French President Emmanuel Macron, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments