Skip to main content

Throw my clothes over someone’s forgotten items

In the first place, I can’t understand the thoughts of those who wash sneakers in a coin laundry.....

I feel unlucky today. When I opened the door of the coin laundry, someone’s item was left inside.

What should i do? Should I wash my clothes after picking up the dingy items in the washing tub?
In that case, I wonder what to do with someone’s important dingy item. Should I put it on the table carefully? Rather, why do I have to do such a benevolent service?
Second plan. Throw my clothes over someone’s forgotten items. In short, ignore the current situation. Because I don’t have time to think about it.
A relatively reasonable third plan. Do not use this laundromat. I don’t wash today. Is this okay? No, it’s humiliation.

What will be the impact if the foundation changes?
The standard of judgment, or the basis of thinking. It is convenient for these to be firm and immovable.
However, there are many cases where the logic of the application is consistent even though the basics are wrong.
If anything, we tend to forget the foundation of things. Now, the problem is that the foundation is shaking.
Let’s assume that the logic is consistent, but the foundation has changed. What will this happen to and how will it affect it?
Perhaps one of the implications is that integrity becomes unreliable.
That would make chaos more realistic than integrity. Changes in the foundation create such a situation.

Showing posts matching

Why should I give up washing
because of such a tiny stranger’s item?
Even you think it’s absurd that my schedule is overwhelmed by someone’s fault, right?
The problem is not solved. In the first place, I can’t understand the thoughts of those who wash sneakers in a coin laundry.

How to help victims of the Afghanistan earthquake - CNN
How to help victims of the Afghanistan earthquake - CNN… Aid groups are providing assistance to the impacted areas. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments