Skip to main content

Achieve greater performance and inevitably have to be extended to other systems

No matter how young a child is, he will become a big adult after 10 years.....

I don’t think I’ve fallen with my head down. My elbows turned a little blue, so I hit the ground from my shoulders.

Foreign fighters Aiden Aslin, Shaun Pinner and Brahim Saadoune sentenced in Donetsk - The Washington Post
Foreign fighters Aiden Aslin, Shaun Pinner and Brahim Saadoune sentenced in Donetsk - The Washington Post… a “sham judgment” that had “no legitimacy.” …

I got sleepy
when I was listening to music with earphones after having a simple lunch yesterday afternoon.
I was thinking of sleeping a little while sitting on a lump of concrete and feeling the refreshing breeze, but it seems that I fell asleep before I knew it.
Suddenly my upper body collided with the ground and I woke up. When I looked at the clock, only about 10 minutes had passed.
I didn’t get hurt in particular, so I didn’t mind, I played as usual and went home. Around 11:00 pm, I was approaching the room where I lived.
What are the precautions when expanding the system?
When considering the extensibility of a system, its partial collapse cannot be avoided.
All systems are a combination of multiple procedures, and there is no excess or deficiency. A prerequisite for a system that can be used is that it is complete.
However, closed systems will not be able to achieve greater performance and will inevitably have to be extended to other systems.
At that time, the consistency of the system is broken. Otherwise, the system will not grow.
The system that can be expanded is no longer the same as the previous system. You will find new bugs.

Showing posts matching

“good evening”
I knew about four young people were sitting in the dark. One of them called out to me.
They weren’t my acquaintances. But it’s no wonder that some of them knew me.
No matter how young a child is, he will become a big adult after 10 years.

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments