Skip to main content

Be very few types of flowers that I can identify

Then, at that point, I think I could enjoy living with flowers or plants.....

Sunflowers, roses, cherry blossoms, dandelions. There are very few types of flowers that I can identify.

Should I know a lot of flower names?
Of course, there must be a huge variety of plants or flowers in the world other than the above.
So I realize that not knowing a lot of flower names is terribly miserable.
Because if I knew a lot of flower names, I would be able to think of many things when I happened to see a flower.

EU Commission supports Ukraine's bid to join the bloc - CNN
EU Commission supports Ukraine’s bid to join the bloc - CNN… "that Ukraine is given candidate status. …

Is persuasion the only condition for a person to do something?
I wonder what are the conditions under which something can function within a certain framework.
At least one of the conditions would be persuading by the framework. For example, when a person is incorporated into a framework, he or she must be convinced to do so.
However, it goes without saying that there is more than one condition. A further condition is coercion from a direction other than persuasion.
A person is placed within the framework by crossfire from at least two directions.
And, importantly, people within the framework understand something else on their own. Persuasion and coercion convince a person of something else.
As a result, people have the illusion that they are thinking about everything autonomously. Without realizing that persuasion and coercion have the same origin.

I have always underestimated botany
What is the value of just classifying and naming plants?
But lately I want to admit that vast amounts of knowledge are of some value.
It is even important to consider how to use knowledge, but to do so, we must first accumulate as much knowledge as possible.
Then, at that point, I think I could enjoy living with flowers or plants.

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments