Skip to main content

Give this to you, of course, even to you there

I received one, but I haven’t put it in my mouth yet.....

“I’ll give this to you, of course, even to you there. Come on, take it.”

I don’t know her name. I’ve never had a conversation with her, so I don’t even know what she’s interested in.
Somehow, I feel like she has her husband and children. There is no basis for that, but she has a big physique.
She handed out candies at this hangout. It’s a strange candy that contains salt.

NATO backs military aid for 'heroic' Ukraine, Russia steps up attacks | Reuters
NATO backs military aid for ‘heroic’ Ukraine, Russia steps up attacks | Reuters… At a summit dominated by the invasion and the geopolitical upheaval it has caused, …

What is the essence of coercion?
The reason a particular coercion should be watched is that it is often used arbitrarily.
Rather, it can be asserted that the essence of coercion is the manifestation of arbitrary emotions.
Therefore, there is no objectively legitimate coercion. If it were advertised, it would be a great deception.
So how should we deal with arbitrary movements?
Are there any non-arbitrary countermeasures?

Showing posts matching

She may have a special feeling
about medical care or health. Even so, everyone is thinking about how to deal with hot days, and everyone knows that it is important to consume salt.
So why does she dare to give out salted candies?
I received one, but I haven’t put it in my mouth yet.

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments