Skip to main content

Coincide the cause of trouble in the case of the serialization process with the part where the process flow is stagnant

I didn’t care anymore.....

The USB cable that was handed over was bundled with a rubber band. At first glance, I imagined it was an unused item.

I think anyone can imagine such a thing. Everyone thinks that cables that are properly bundled with rubber bands will not cause any trouble, right?
I was faintly pleased with my luck, and after a while after connecting to my smartphone, the same thing happened as last time. The number indicating the battery capacity does not increase.
I trust the mobile battery to some extent. However, it was hard to think that the new cable was broken.
Poor charging. When I sent a text message, I was asked where I am now.
You’re kidding? What is the correlation between battery trouble and my current position? I started to get frustrated.

When to Use Rechargeable Batteries - Consumer Reports
When to Use Rechargeable Batteries - Consumer Reports… Rechargeable batteries can cost more than twice as much as single-use batteries, …

What are the problems with batch processing?

It is relatively easy to find a defect in a certain procedure. It is enough to arrange the steps in series and find the stagnant part in the flow.
However, the inside of each element of the serialized flow is often parallelized.
That is, parallel processing is performed in the portion sandwiched between the preceding element and the succeeding element. And here lies a serious issue.
When parallelized processes are processed in a batch, it takes a lot of time to find out the cause even if some trouble occurs.
This is because the causal investigation of parallelized processes requires that the correlation between all the elements be scrutinized.
As described above, the cause of trouble in the case of the serialization process coincides with the part where the process flow is stagnant, whereas the trouble in the parallelization process does not become apparent.

Showing posts matching


A few hours later

I stopped by the hangout to replace the mobile battery. A woman with fox-like eyes approached me. I was annoyed, but she was fed up.
I wanted to replace the mobile battery with a decent one, but she showed me another USB cable.
I just knew that my request and her idea were totally inconsistent. I didn’t care anymore.

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments