Skip to main content

Buy general tickets for the day, but there are few vending machines where you can buy coupon tickets

I couldn’t buy a coupon.....

It was a valuable experience. One night when it rained, I put a coin in the vending machine and tried to buy warm coffee.

However, I found that I was a little short of coins on hand and pressed the cancel button on the vending machine. However, the coin I put in did not return.
I hit the vending machine with my hand, but the person behind me looked at me suspiciously. In the first place, I didn’t have time. I went to the next place.
I couldn’t get the coin back. Don’t trust vending machines on rainy nights.

What are the effective ways to avoid various risks? Is it just keeping away from risk?
I think the answer is the opposite. To avoid risk, we must approach it.
Because risks are always around, and it’s almost impossible to get away from them.
In order to avoid risk, it is necessary to monitor the behavior of risk. Therefore, in order to avoid the risk, we must keep approaching the risk.

And yesterday I wanted to buy an advance ticket for the train. There are several vending machines where you can buy general tickets for the day, but there are few vending machines where you can buy coupon tickets.
I found a vending machine that sells coupon tickets, pressed the required button, took out the IC card from my pocket and tried to pay the price, but I could not find the touch panel for the IC card.
Passengers seemed to have to pay in cash when purchasing coupons. I didn’t have the required amount of cash.
I couldn’t buy a coupon.

Shangri-La Dialogue: China blasts US 'bully', says it will 'fight to the end' for Taiwan - CNN
Shangri-La Dialogue: China blasts US ‘bully’, says it will ‘fight to the end’ for Taiwan - CNN… “Taiwan is first and foremost China’s Taiwan,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments