Skip to main content

Take a nap undoubtedly

Maybe it was just that no one told me that I took a nap.....

I haven’t taken a nap lately. I try to take a nap as much as possible, but the time to lie down is short.

In fact, I have little memory of taking a nap when I was a kid. In a sense, I was a busy kid.
One day when I was in my early twenties, I felt sleepy even though it was daytime, so I lay down and took a nap.
When I woke up, I was enveloped in a mysterious sensation. What did I do now?
Did I take a nap? Undoubtedly, I took a nap.
No one told me that I took a nap. So I didn’t immediately notice that I took a nap.

Ukrainian army leaving battered city for fortified positions | AP News
Ukrainian army leaving battered city for fortified positions | AP News… The planned withdrawal from Sievierodonetsk, …

Why is coercion disliked?
Not all coercion is preferred. Coercion is generally hated.
One of the reasons why coercion is disliked is that it violates the rights of individuals. Since coercion is used for a large number of people, it does not take into account the circumstances of each person.
It is a ruthless act that violates the dignity of the individual. So even you hate coercion.
But it doesn’t really matter if we like it or hate it. The bigger problem is that the coercion stops.

Showing posts matching


Because I couldn’t realize
that I was sleeping. A sleeping person cannot recognize that he or she is sleeping.
With that in mind, I think I might have taken a good nap when I was a kid.
Maybe it was just that no one told me that I took a nap.

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments