Skip to main content

Bulge red nylon bag awkwardly

I can’t remember when it started, but I think it started around early autumn.....

Hey! I see you from time to time, but you’re on the bus sometimes, aren’t you?

When I was looking for an empty hanger near the entrance of the hangout, I saw a young man doing the same thing.
If all the hangers were occupied by someone’s coats and stuffed animals, I was going to put the coats on the hanger stand, but the guy had no intention of doing that.

Why are precedents being repeated?
Experiences are events that can never be replicated, but certain similarities can be observed.
It means that ordinary experiences produce almost the same results no matter who experiences them. Rather, we live our daily lives surrounded by such events.
For that reason, out of a little laziness, we seem to have a tendency to repeat precedents. We like to think of experiences as recurring, not just once.

He took off his heavy jacket, noticed that there weren’t enough hangers, and rolled it up and tucked it into his bag.
His slightly oversized red nylon bag was slightly puffed up, and it was easy to imagine that it was packed with many items other than his jacket.
An awkwardly bulging red nylon bag, a drab jacket and black hair. About nine o’clock in the afternoon, I often saw such a man standing behind the bus stop.
As it happened that he and I were two meters apart, I asked him: Do you take buses often?

Should failure be regretted?
Of course, following the precedent is likely to lead to an embarrassing failure. But don’t worry too much about it.
Because even that failure is included in the precedent.

“Yes. I work part-time near here, so I often take the bus.”
I sometimes see him early in the morning. I can’t remember when it started, but I think it started around early autumn.

Do you often use buses?

“I am deeply saddened by today’s tragic road accident in Gniby, …
Senegal bus crash: 40 dead, many injured, president says | CNN

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments