Skip to main content

Hang a metal S-shaped hook on the handle

But I never imagined it would.....

After riding a bicycle for about an hour on the outskirts of town, I was very tired. No part of my body or muscles ached, but I had trouble breathing.

I know that riding a bicycle is an excellent aerobic exercise, but it was my first experience of actually falling into an oxygen-deficient state.
It was snowing early this morning, but I didn’t mind it and rode my bike.
As you know, the advantage of riding a bicycle is that it warms our bodies. It is a matter of course. Because cyclists are constantly moving their bodies.

What is friendliness?
I wonder what is friendliness?
It is nothing less than the fact that there are abundant opportunities for analogy.
An analogy is a shared commonality, but at this point I have my doubts.
This is because there is generally no verification of whether shared commonalities do indeed contain common elements.

I had my handbag hooked to the steering wheel. A metal S-shaped hook about 10 centimeters long was first hung on the handle, and then the handle of the handbag was hooked on the S-shaped hook.
I was sure the bag wouldn’t fall, but it fell to the ground a couple of times.

When does friendliness disappear?
If the commonalities cannot reflect any common elements, it would be a grave mistake to share them.
If that happens, we will lose sight of our friendliness.

I picked up the wet tote bag on the snowy ground and wondered why the hook had come off the handle.
I never imagined this would come off the handle. I didn’t witness the moment when the S type hook came off the steering wheel both times.
However, it is true that the S-shaped hook came off the handle. But I never imagined it would.

do you like to ride a bike?

Czechs to vote in second round of presidential election - BBC News
Czechs to vote in second round of presidential election - BBC News… Mr Pavel appears to have a commanding lead over Mr Babis. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments