Skip to main content

Manifest people’s attitudes toward things

But if this is not forgotten, then the claim that attitudes are a certain vanity might be plausible.....

“Oh, hey, you. I need to talk to you. Are you okay now?”

What is it for? It’s not uncommon for her to stop me, but it’s clear that the reason she stopped me at this hour was not to treat me to lunch.
“There is a flaw in your work record from a few days ago. So please fix it today.”

Why is it important to take a stand?
In human relationships, expressing one’s attitude is surprisingly important. Because those who don’t take a stand can’t play a major role in relationships.
Originally, to express something means to make latent things visible.
But can people’s attitudes toward things really manifest themselves? The answer is somewhat negative.
Because attitude means an internal state, which is distinguished from external behavior.

yes? My work record is submitted by me, reviewed by someone other than me, and entered into an electronic book.
So the oversight by the terminal operator is a bigger problem than my inadequacies, right?
I wonder who checked the day when the work record was incomplete. I think that should be resolved first and then shout my name out loud.
She looks at me suspiciously. By the way, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen her. For about two weeks she did not show up at work.

What is attitude statement?
Therefore, the statement of attitude is nothing but the manifestation of latent elements. I think this is some kind of contradiction.
But if this is not forgotten, then the claim that attitudes are a certain vanity might be plausible.

I have a feeling she didn’t get reprimanded for this little thing. Because, look, she’s thinking of something else fun.

Have you ever been called out loud?

Ukraine updates: Kyiv denies Russia claim of killing 600 soldiers
Ukraine updates: Kyiv denies Russia claim of killing 600 soldiers… "armed forces of Ukraine weren’t affected.” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments