Skip to main content

Return it once and then borrow it again

You’ll have to take care of it until tomorrow morning.” ....

Excuse me for a minute. I’d like to borrow a bicycle, please.

“Then write your name and phone number on this piece of paper. How long are you going to ride?”
I’ll use it for about an hour from now, okay, I’ll bring this bike here tomorrow.

Is the person who supplements something definitely advantageous?
When something is complemented by something else, I wonder if the complementer has a clear advantage.
If the basis of the relationship of things is assumed to be asymmetric, then the solution is correct.
However, although the complementary relationship appears to be asymmetrical at first glance, I wonder if its content is completely asymmetrical.

“If you use it for more than one night, please return it by 10:00 a.m. the next day. After 10:00 a.m., you will be charged an additional fee.”
understood. Let’s borrow this bike. After about an hour, I will return the bicycle here, rent it again after 7:00 pm, and bring it back by 10:00 am tomorrow.

What are the terms of the sharing relationship?
Rather, I think that the state in which the concept of complementarity is shared represents the reality of complementarity.
In a shared relationship, all participants share something equally. At that time, no one stands on the side of being shared by others.

“If you return it once and then borrow it again, the usage fee will be charged again, is that okay?”
It’s not good I just paid the fee, so I wonder if I can borrow it until tomorrow morning?
“If you want it that way, don’t return it here until tomorrow morning. You’ll have to take care of it until tomorrow morning.”

Are you renting a bicycle?

New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Ardern redefined working motherhood - The Washington Post
New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Ardern redefined working motherhood - The Washington Post… “If I didn’t go, I imagine there would have been equal criticism,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments