Skip to main content

Have now grown into a powerful vehicle for message dissemination

That’s why I even thought that no one knew that the smartphone camera on the table was on.....

A table in the corner of the hangout is against the wall and usually has no important items on it.

Boxes of tissues, flyers, spoons, hairpins, etc. They belong to no one, and no one cares if they are gone.

What is the mainstream of the means used by the media these days?
In recent years, the mainstream of means used by the media is moving image materials. This is also statistically clear.
Digital moving image material has now grown into a powerful vehicle for message dissemination.
However, it should be remembered that video material was not originally developed to spread a message.

“Hi!”
“Hi!”
“How are you?”
One day, when I visited the hangout, I opened the door, entered the room, and checked the table. Because sometimes there are sweets or drinks that look delicious there.
Unfortunately, there wasn’t a single item there that would please me, but for some reason someone else’s smartphone was leaning against the wall.
As usual, I passed behind someone who was risking his life for a PC game, walked near the window, opened the curtains and casually looked outside, sat down on an empty sofa, I crossed my legs.

Just before that, I was a little worried about it, but my face was reflected on the display on the smartphone on the wall. The smartphone’s camera was on.
It didn’t seem like it was someone’s prank because no one was giggling. I didn’t know why, but I thought the camera was filming this interior.

Should video material and message be accepted separately?
Therefore, I would like to reiterate that video materials and messages should be accepted separately. If this premise is forgotten, any message will spread uncritically as if it were the default.

Or even wondered if this hangout was being streamed live. no way
It’s a little strange that no one said anything. That’s why I even thought that no one knew that the smartphone camera on the table was on.

Do you like video sites?

German defense minister lambasted over NYE Ukraine message – DW – 01/02/2023
German defense minister lambasted over NYE Ukraine message – DW – 01/02/2023… “war raging in the middle of Europe” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments