Skip to main content

Finish muttering, look at me

I wanted to comfort him, but he continued to fiddle with his bandage with his left hand.....

“I went to see a doctor and was told I had torn a ligament, and I wasn’t allowed to lift anything heavy.”

I had no interest in his petty misfortune, but he seemed so eager to talk to me that I had a brief conversation with him.
He is an ordinary young man. He wears dull clothes, eats cheap food, hangs out in this hangout, and goes somewhere to work.

Can new things be created?
First of all, I would like to point out that there can be no single unprecedented event.
As long as we are historical beings, it is foolish to ask for unprecedented events.

“Well, it’s a small accident caused by my carelessness. My right hand will be bandaged for a week.”
He muttered so while touching the brand new bandage wrapped around his right hand with his left hand, and when he finished muttering, he looked at me.
I didn’t know how to comfort him then. Because the little accident was so stupid.

He was hurried down the aisle with a mug in his right hand. His foot hit something and he leaned forward.
His upper body was thrown forward. Just before his face hit the floor, he hit it with his right hand.
For some reason he never let go of the mug. His right wrist hit the floor, and the café au lait he had filled in his mug splattered on the floor.

What should be done before starting something new?
Therefore, if we create something new, we should always investigate precedents. If we do so, we will find the error of our thinking of newness.
Yes, it’s not that there is no precedent, it’s just that we don’t know the precedent.

Doctors like to put jargon on everything in order to earn medical fees. You just hurt your wrist a little bit, and they want to say it’s a ligament tear.
I told him so. I wanted to comfort him, but he continued to fiddle with his bandage with his left hand.

Have you ever injured a ligament?

Peru police use tear gas to block protesters from marching | AP News
Peru police use tear gas to block protesters from marching | AP News… “We’re surrounded,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments