Skip to main content

Use the extension of the concept for serious problems

Anyway, if I keep a few plastic bottles filled with water, it might not be a serious problem.....

Temperatures will drop below freezing even in urban areas due to the cold air of -10 degrees Celsius at an altitude of 1500 meters.

seriously? An altitude of 1500 meters is just the height of a low mountain.
“It would be hard if the water supply stopped.”
One woman expressed a very feminine concern. However, I still don’t know that she has her husband and children.
“If that happens, I won’t be able to take a bath, and above all, I won’t be able to cook.”

What is the structure of complex concepts?
By applying or extending a concept to another concept, we can make up for our lack of knowledge.
In other words, make full use of existing concepts to get a certain perspective on something you don’t know.

Someone says that to prevent the tap from freezing due to cold, just leave the water running all night.
I thought maybe I should collect the running water in the bath tub, but I don’t think I would be able to avoid a big loss even if I did.
In the first place, I don’t feel very good about scooping up water from the bathtub and using it to prepare meals.

What is the structure of complex concepts?
Of course, it may cause a big error to be born. So the extension of the concept is not used for serious problems.
However, as a characteristic of concepts that can be extended or diverted, notice that they are all succinct.
In addition, even notice that the complex concept is an appropriation of the simple concept.

I asked what everyone would do.
“Leave the water running, just for one night.”
Isn’t that countermeasure a kind of rumor? I wonder if anyone actually does that.
Anyway, if I keep a few plastic bottles filled with water, it might not be a serious problem.

Is tap water running?

Germany would not block Poland from sending tanks to Ukraine, minister says | Reuters
Germany would not block Poland from sending tanks to Ukraine, minister says | Reuters… "For the moment the question has not been asked, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments