Skip to main content

Start living again surrounded by books

Because he lives the way he wants to live.....

When I visited the small room where the young man lived, he was sweating while packing.

He was one of my acquaintances, and I had chatted with him from time to time, and I knew that he was an unrivaled reader.
“I couldn’t find a good job, so I decided to move to a faraway town.”

What is the connection between things?
I wonder what is the connection between things.
One answer is that connection does not necessarily mean only physical proximity.
Of course, synchronized physical proximity is likely to be perceived as a kind of connection. Because it is a phenomenon that can be seen with the naked eye.

Many of the possessions he had piled up in front of his room were books. There are more books than clothes.
You’re not a goat, are you? Are you going to travel again with such a huge stack of papers?
“Hahaha, I’m going to have this luggage carried by a carrier. I’m going to leave this town almost empty-handed.”

Can asynchronous and remote connections be defined?
But I think even asynchronous and remote connections could theoretically be mentioned.
Because we encourage ourselves by believing in it, even if we are separated by time and space.

I don’t know which town he chose as his new heaven. But one thing is certain: in a new room in a new town, he will start living again surrounded by books.
He read a lot of books and wrote some graduation thesis and submitted it to school, but unfortunately he didn’t get the qualifications he wanted.
His eyes looked a little lonely as he carried out a number of similar books down the corridor. But I’m not pessimistic about him.
Because he lives the way he wants to live.

are you reading?

At least five killed in bomb, gun attack in Somalia’s Mogadishu | Al-Shabab News | Al Jazeera
At least five killed in bomb, gun attack in Somalia’s Mogadishu | Al-Shabab News | Al Jazeera… “We were in the office and we were deafened by a blast. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments