Skip to main content

Think it’s a reasonable way to start the action early

I no longer hear the noise.....

I got on the bus with some disappointment when I realized that the sunset and sunrise looked alike.

It was a distance I could have walked if I wanted to, but the bus just came and I wanted to sit somewhere.
It wasn’t because the sunset sky that I could see from the bus seat was clipped, but I felt sleepy right after sitting in the bus seat.
I don’t remember how many minutes I slept. That day was the last day of 2022, so I didn’t feel like doing anything or even going anywhere.

What happens when a person acts only by reflexive action?
I wonder if we can judge anything if we act only by reflexive actions.
Perhaps then we would be governed only by our senses, without recording our actions or making our judgments known.

Around 6:00 pm, I arrived at my room and sewed up my torn sneakers for no particular reason.
Only one part of the sneaker was badly damaged, so I put a stiff cloth on it and sewed it on. It will be fine for the next few months.
I lay down on the bed and put the blanket over my body. I heard some noise outside the window.

What should we do if we don’t want to think about anything?
By nature, all judgments require a certain amount of time. After a finite amount of time has passed, we perceive events that have already become the past.
Therefore, if you don’t want to think about anything, I think it’s a reasonable way to start the action early.

I just want to sleep today! You don’t mind if I sleep peacefully just for today, right? I put my head under the blanket.
I no longer hear the noise.

Don’t you want to think about anything now?

At least 14 dead in armed attack on prison in Mexican border city Juarez
At least 14 dead in armed attack on prison in Mexican border city Juarez… It was not immediately clear who carried out the attack. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments