Skip to main content

Be extremely foolish to ask for it if you don’t understand the meaning

I just want to go back to the hangout and drink something warm.....

The room where the woman lived was supposed to be on this street. Around 9:00 p.m., the number of people walking this street is extremely low.

Is it weird for me to want to treat her to tea just on a whim? Lately, she doesn’t show up at hangouts. Did she fall ill by any chance?
I came to this street for the first time. I think it’s a good atmosphere. However, I have the impression that there are not many houses where people live.
I called her up. Then I heard an unexpected voice: This number is for data communication only

What if I don’t understand something?
When we don’t understand a circumstance, we seek the meaning of the circumstance, which often fails.
If you don’t understand the meaning, I think it would be extremely foolish to ask for it. What should I do?
First, let’s understand the incomprehensible. By clarifying what you don’t understand, you’ll find some clues to the solution.

In short, no one can make voice calls on this phone number. I didn’t know this until now. I wonder if her cell phone can’t have voice conversations.
I didn’t want to stand on a dark, unfamiliar street corner forever, so I started walking anyway. Let’s go back to our usual hangout.
After a while, I called the young man who always hangs out: Is her phone number dedicated to data communications?

Why should we not abandon our objective point of view?
However, understanding is often a subjective matter, so don’t throw away your objective point of view.
If, objectively, it becomes clear that you do not understand something, you will have half understood something.

“I don’t think so. That’s strange. I’ll call her too.”
The call just ended. I just want to go back to the hangout and drink something warm.

World Cup: Qatar Facade Crumbles in Embarrassing Loss to Ecuador - Sports Illustrated
World Cup: Qatar Facade Crumbles in Embarrassing Loss to Ecuador - Sports Illustrated… Qatar is the Asian champion. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments