Skip to main content

Involve in achieving equilibrium

I don’t have much time now.....

It may be because I was in a hurry because I didn’t have time to spare, or because I’ve been feeling tired a lot lately. Anyway, I couldn’t remember my password.

I will never forget my login ID no matter what. But my latest password was chosen by someone other than me for some reason.
Isn’t it strange that someone other than me chooses my password?

Who Designs Values?
No one can deny that the equilibrium state of things is taken as a measure. Even the values ​​we believe in are defined by equilibrium.
But to the extent that equilibrium is the sum total of our activities, we are deeply involved in achieving equilibrium.
In other words, we help establish the values ​​that govern us.

“The alcohol detector is responding. Did you drink alcohol anywhere?”
Not at all. Are you saying that someone drank for me and the breathalyser was activated? Impossible
This small battery-powered breathalyzer is out of order, right? I know that

Why do values ​​as a result of equilibrium exclude us?
So why do values ​​sometimes exclude us?
That’s because equilibrium works in the market. And the market is not easy to see.

“This detector is out of order, but I’m still using it here to measure. Well, you say you don’t drink, so it might be true.”
Then throw away that crap! I don’t have much time now.

S&P 500, Dow, Nasdaq slump as unrest grows over China's no-COVID plan
S&P 500, Dow, Nasdaq slump as unrest grows over China’s no-COVID plan… The S&P 500 fell 62.18 points, or less than 1.5%, to 3,963.94. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments