Skip to main content

Discuss the form of concepts

I mean, even she works for her family.....

“What if a lot of money suddenly rolls at my feet? Hmm, I don’t know. Maybe I can’t buy anything.”

It’s an overly ordinary opinion uttered by a middle-aged man with a wife and children. He was suddenly questioned as the young people in the hangout got excited about the lottery.
“Unlike you, I have to support my wife and children and have to deal with various expenses.”

Why no one argues about the form of concepts?
In general, all concepts have a certain form for their formation.
Concepts are always the subject of discussion, but no one discusses the form of concepts. This is because conceptual form is a somewhat personal subject, since it involves conceptual understanding.

“You guys don’t pay for housing and utilities, do you?”
Dad, what you said just now is a slip of the tongue. Because you became someone’s husband and someone’s parent by your own will. No one will feel sorry for you because family expenses are the path you have chosen and it is not a sudden disaster that has befallen you.
What if a lot of money rolls in? The young people’s answers or wishes are very clear. will buy a new car. I will go on a trip somewhere. I will buy my favorite clothes.

Is the form of the concept free?
The concept will certainly be shared, but the form will never be shared. If conceptual forms were shared, the concepts would have very narrow definitions.
The conceptual form is freer than the concept, if freedom is part of the personal way of thinking.

“I will give my parents money for housing because my family is not financially comfortable.”
That’s what a 21 year old girl said. She has neither her husband nor children. But she has siblings and parents. I mean, even she works for her family.

Biden administration reacts with caution to China protests - POLITICO
Biden administration reacts with caution to China protests - POLITICO… There were no statements or tweets on the protests from President Joe Biden, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments