Skip to main content

Look for a neck warmer for cold weather

I agree that their national dress is reasonable.....

Before I knew it, more and more people were wearing jackets indoors. I go out a lot, so I only have a few indoor clothes.

It may seem strange to me that I don’t take off my jacket even indoors, but I’m going out soon, so I think it’s fine.
So, I’m looking for a neck warmer for cold weather. I don’t like wearing a lot of clothes, so I want to keep warm only around my neck.
Unlike scarves or hats, items called neck warmers come in many shapes. Each is worn slightly differently.

Are thoughts independent?
Just as living for us means defying gravity, our thinking is also established by resisting something.
Just as gravity is an invisible compulsion, we don’t even know the identity of the shadows that haunt our thoughts.

Things with hoods, things that cover the face, things that are stretchy, things that have fashionable patterns, etc. All of them are items that keep your neck warm.
There are so many different styles of neck warmers that I don’t know what I want to do. I just want warmth around my neck.

What initiates thought?
However, when we stop thinking, the truth of what has been working on our thinking is revealed.
But by resisting that something, we began to think.

I remembered that I had a large bandana. I think I’ll try wrapping a bandana around my neck.
A way of wrapping that keeps the neck warm and protects the ears from gusts of wind. I did trial and error.
It feels weird. And I remembered that there was a tribe who dressed like this. I agree that their national dress is reasonable.

NATO, Poland and the U.S. all say the missile that fell in a Polish village near the Ukrainian border, …
Zelenskyy Disputes Claim That Missile That Fell In Poland Was From Ukraine - YouTube

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments